Monday, September 19, 2011

Dear Keith

Dear Baby K, Something about you and about the twinkle in your eyes gives me a feeling I have never felt before. It is so un-explainable. I fall in love over and over and over again when I see your precious face. You are truly an amazing blessing from God. I can't wait for you to meet your Forever Family. They will come for you I know it. You just stay strong and keep waiting. May God bring you peace, comfort,and love. He is watching over you Baby K God has amazing plans for you. He has already started working in your life. And you are only a small handsome boy.




You are touching the lives of young teenagers all around the world. You are my inspiration. When I am feeling down I look at your face and get filled with Joy. You have been through more in your short 4 years then I have in 15 1/2 years. My problems are nothing compared to what you have been through. You make me want to make a difference. I wont stop until I seek Justice for you and the many other kids in your situation. No one deserves to live like this. Keith you are a brave and strong little boy. I wish to be as strong as you one day. I also hope to meet you some day.





Shine Bright Baby Boy. I am one proud Big sissy. I love you so much more then I could ever put into words.

Love Sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment