Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby K

When I see this picture in your eyes I can see that you are longing for love and affection. You are looking for something you wont get in an orphanage. I want to give you the love you deserve. I want to make it known to the world what kind of torchure you are going through. You don't deserve this. You deserve better then anyone does. You deserve to be treated as a king. You deserve the best things. You are a poor child, a sweet baby boy. You do not deserve this injustice! You deserve a family. I want to change your life and show you love. One of the most amazing things in the world. Something that would make you the happiest boy in the world! It makes me sad to think that the way you are living the pain that you are receiving never being touched is all to normal to you. Because you are to little to know. I don't want your life to end and for you to never know love. I want to change that. I want to make a difference in your life. Keith you will be shown love. Weather it is while you are on earth or if Jesus calls you home to keep him company. You will know love. One of the greatest loves you can ever know. Keith I truly love you. I would die for you to know love and affection. I will do whatever it takes to get you a home. I LOVE YOU. If only I could tell you those words in person. Whisper them into your ear.

For now a kiss goodnight Keith. Stay strong and shine bright baby K.
I love you more then I could ever express.
Your proud big sister,Alyssa.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am thankful that you have this blog... I wish there were more people willing to fight for those who have nobody "in their corner" I am just starting an adoption journey through RR... I am looking for some support and would love for you to follow my journey.

    Jaclyn
    http://adoptutah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help you and follow your journey! :) I will be sure to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete